A RELATIONSHIP OF CONFIDENCE BETWEEN MARITIME SAILING AND ITS CUSTOMERS
MARITIMA SAILING pays particular attention to the protection of the personal data of its customers. We commit ourselves to respect the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, modified by the European regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 relating to the protection of the personal data. The commitments, described in this charter of protection of personal data, respond to the values and principles of individual behavior of MARITIMA SAILING. By using the site MARITIMA-SAILING.UK, you agree to the collection and use of your personal data as described in this Data Protection Charter.
The treatment of your data
The data controller is the person in charge of one or more processes of treatment of your personal data for which he determines the purposes and meanings. MARITIMA SAILING is responsible for all processing of your personal data within the scope of application mentioned above.
• As part of these treatments, your collected data may be, in particular, the following:
- Your first name, name, address, date of birth, e-mail, phone;
- Your data of expression of your cruise wishes (destination, type of boat, type of cruise, crew and option related to the cruise)
- Your location data; - Your billing address ;
- Your financial information (example : credit card number) via our banking services (PAYPAL system and HIPAY and KLIK AND PAY and IUPAY);
- IP / Mac address;
- cookies; - Connection and navigation data;
- The history of your orders regarding MARITIMA SAILING reservations and services;
- Other information that you wish to communicate to us. Whatever the support of the collection, the compulsory nature of the answers is indicated in the forms. If you do not wish to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain services or features of our websites and you will not be allowed to purchase products or services through our websites. Other information, such as your nautical resume, is meant to get to know you better and is therefore optional. You are free not to inform them.
• Why MARITIMA SAILING collects your data?
We ask for your consent for the following purposes:
- The use of the data of your satisfaction questionnaire;
- The use of your media (photos and videos) deposited after a cruise;
- Management of customer opinions on our services;
- Special offers, promotions; For the following purposes, your data is processed as part of an execution of the contract binding you to MARITIMA SAILING:
- The commercial exchange in presale
- The booking commitment online;
- The booking follow-up with the customer service;
- Contact with our advisors to respond to requests for post-sales. For the following purposes, your data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by MARITIMA SAILING:
- Statistical analyzes;
- To prevent and detect possible threats to the safety of our visitors and our products or services;
- To prevent fraud or other unlawful action and to comply with our legal obligations
- The updates of our website MARITIMA-SAILING.UK.
• The means of collecting your personal data are: On our site MARITIMA-SAILING.UK, this data can be collected automatically or through forms that you will be required to complete.
Duration of retention of your personal data
Your personal data is kept for the time necessary to fulfill the objective pursued during their collection. They will then be archived with restricted access for an additional duration in relation to the prescription and legal retention periods for strictly limited reasons authorized by law. They will then be deleted.
Recipients of your personal data
MARITIMA SAILING does not disclose your personal data to other companies for marketing purposes. Some of your information is passed on to MARITIMA SAILING entities or to subcontractor companies for the performance of your services, but always with administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect them against any disclosure, use, modification or unlawful destruction by third parties. We are committed to provide appropriate security controls to protect your personal data against any foreseeable danger.
Links to other sites
Our site may contain links to other websites that we do not own or operate. To the extent that linked sites are not part of MARITIMA SAILING, we do not control them and we are not responsible for their content, products, services or policies and privacy practices. Nevertheless MARITIMA SAILING strives to offer you reliable partners.
MARITIMA SAILING SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MARITIMA SAILING is committed to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of your personal data provided on our site MARITIMA-SAILING.UK, thanks to technical and organizational measures. MARITIMA SAILING insure the protection of the data and the conformity of the treatments that it implements. We keeps a register to notify the MARITIMA SAILING solutions and their treatments that ensures the exercise of your rights.
Security and confidentiality of your banking data.
MARITIMA SAILING has entrusted to a specialized external company (the PAYPAL and HIPAY system and KLIK and PAY and IUPAY) necessary controls for the security of your data. The data collected during these identity checks (name, postal address, email address, telephone number, IP address, etc.), the purchases you made (typology, quantity, amount ...)) and the credit card identification data (card number, name ...). MARITIMA SAILING is prohibited from using, exploiting or distributing to a third party, whether free of charge or onerous, all data collected for a purpose other than that of analyzing the risk associated with an order.
In the event of a potentially illegitimate use alert, MARITIMA SAILING customer service will contact you by email or by telephone in order to carry out a verification before validating the purchase or delivery of another payment method. In case of illegitimate use causing an unpaid, an email will be sent to the email address identified during the registration of the order to inform that the data collected has been registered on a list of payment incidents. Data entered on this list can not be used to place orders on our site. The customer will be invited by email to regularize his situation as soon as possible to be removed from our list of payment incidents. By ticking the "I accept" box in the "Payment method" section at the time of your order on the MARITIMA-SAILING.UK website, you accept these control measures and the consequences that may result, including the registration of the data attached to the transaction identified as illegitimate on an exclusion list.
Right of access, rectification and opposition
• MARITIMA SAILING guarantees that you are the master of your personal data When you provide personal information to MARITIMA SAILING, as part of the creation of a user or customer account, you have access to your data and you can update, modify or delete it at any time.
• Your rights regarding the protection of your data In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relative to the computing, the files and the freedoms, modified by the European regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 relative to the protection of the personal data, you have several rights for the management of your data.
- The right of access You can ask MARITIMA SAILING to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you are or are not processed by us. If they are, you can request a copy.
- The right of rectification The right to ask MARITIMA SAILING to modify your inaccurate information on its database.
- The right of erasement You want MARITIMA SAILING to erase your information contained in our databases? It is possible on simple request by email: email@example.com
- The right to oppose and withdraw consent You do not wish to appear on a file of our databases, you can do it by exercising one of these rights at any time.
- The right to limit the treatment of your data You can request the suspension of a treatment cfor the time of an audit (example: for the exercise of the right of opposition, MARITIMA SAILING must check if legitimate reasons would justify the continuation of the treatment).
- The right of portability It is the right to have your personal data transmitted, in a structured, commonly used and readable format for a computer, to us or to another controller, where technically possible.
- The right to define guidelines for the fate of our data after death Without a directive from you, after a certain period of inactivity, MARITIMA SAILING deletes your data. Nevertheless, your heirs may, after your death, exercise the rights to your data.
• Contact for the exercise of your rights MARITIMA SAILING is close to its customers, we are here to assist you. For any question relating to this charter or the exercise of your rights, you can send us in accordance with the regulations, an application accompanied by a valid proof of identity: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org