- Day 1 - Saturday SPLIT The customers arriving by the morning flights, will embark from Trogir and will navigate to Split for the flights of the afternoon. A spare time is then planned on the island of Fumija. Have dinner aboard the boat and night in Split, distance of rough cruise: 16 MN
- Day 2 - Sunday SPLIT - VIS Breakfast and lunch on board. Morning dedicated to the leisure to appreciate the magnificent city of Split. Early in the afternoon, departure and visit of the island of Vis till night.
- Day 3- Monday VIS - KORCULA Departure in the morning from Vis to Korcula. On the road, a moment of relaxation or bathing is possible for Scredo Bay or on the small island of Proiz near Vela Luka (according to the time). Have lunch on board before landing to Korcula, place of birth of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Discovery of turrets, manor houses, cathedrals and old museums of several centuries. To have dinner takes place in a restaurant of your choice, or on the boat. Distance of approximate cruise: 55 MN
- Day 4 - Tuesday KORCULA-DUBROVNIK Departure in the morning of Korcula towards Dubrovnik. Relaxation in Saplunara the island of Mjlet, a peaceful village famous for its crystalline water and its fine sand. Have lunch on board. Arrived at Dubrovnik in the afternoon (16.00h approximately). To have dinner takes place in a restaurant of your choice, and on the boat for those full pension. Distance of rough cruise: 50 MN
- Day 5 - Wednesday DUBROVNIK-MLJET Departure at the end of morning from Dubrovnik to Mjlet. Stop bathing and relaxation on the island of Lopoud (according to the time). We shall anchor near the creek of Sunj, known for his find sand and very appreciated in the region. Have lunch on board. Arrived at Pomena on the island of Mljet in the afternoon (approximately 4:00 pm). Formerly, a small fishing port with these traditional boats of Govedari, Pomena is with its National park, the tourist center of the island of Mljet today. To have dinner takes place in a restaurant of your choice, and on the boat for those in full pension. Distance of approximate cruise: 35 MN
- Day 6 - Thursday MLJET-HVAR Departure at the end of the morning from Mljet in the direction of Hvar. Our break bathing or relaxation will take place in the bay of the peninsula of Peljesac (according to time). Have lunch on board. Arrived at Hvar in the afternoon (approximately 4:00 pm). Hvar is a unique city with a rich cultural and historic heritages. But also by its hundred-year-old tradition of the tourism. Numerous attractions are waiting for you, the sunset, for the natural beauties, for its gastronomy, for its sports and nautical activities. To have dinner takes place in a restaurant of your choice, and on the boat if you take full pension. Distance of rough cruise: 45 MN
- Day 7 - Friday HVAR-TROGIR Departure in the morning (around 9:00 am) from Hvar to Trogir. Relaxing break and bathing in bay of Maslenica on the island of Solta. Have lunch on board. Arrived at Trogir in the afternoon (about 4:00 pm). Trogir is a city museum. The lovers of cultures, historic monuments, arts, architectures of alleys, will find in Trogir the opportunity to discover amazing things. The unique historic pit, Radovan portico, the collections of art which had woken the excitement among visitors and the travelers during centuries offer a beauty to the tourists. Rough distance: 25 MN
- Day 8- Saturday SPLIT Landing after the breakfast.
For your information: The order of the program can undergo variations because of the meteo-marine conditions.