- On Saturday: boarding around 5 pm. Welcome aboard sailboats. Supply and dinner in the tavern of Kalamaki.
- On Sunday: Kalamaki/Sounion/Kea, 35 miles (7 hours of navigation). Anchorage near the temple of Poseidon. At the end of afternoon, anchorage in St Nicolas's bay, in front of welcoming taverns. Visit of the village of Kéa.
- On Monday: Kea/Syros, 35 miles (7 hours of navigation) Let's go to Syros, the pearl of the Cyclades. Visit of Ermoupolis, capital of Aegean Sea, in the neo-classic monuments.
- On Tuesday: Syros/Tinos, 15 miles (3 hours of navigation). Visit of the pious island with her hundred dovecotes, real architectural jewels.
- On Wednesday: Tinos/Mykonos, 15 miles (3 hours of navigation). Visit of the Greek Saint Tropez. Small port cycladique, white houses and blue shutters, celebrates for its mills, his pelican and its night life.
- On Thursday: Mykonos/Rhinia, 5 miles (1 hour of navigation). Wild anchorage to Rhinia (sister of Délos). Visit of the vastest archeological site of the Cyclades dedicated to Apollo. Bathing and meal on board or grills on the beach !
- On Friday: Rhinia / Paros. 20 miles (4 hours of navigation). Mooring in the typical port of Parikia. Charming locality.
- On Saturday: Complete day in Paros. Visit of the island of multiple curiosities; the Byzantine cathedral, fishermen's village of Naoussa, the caves of Antiparos and the beautiful sandy beaches throughout the island.
- On Sunday: Paros / Sifnos, 25 miles (5 hours of navigation). The bay of Vathy very well protected from prevailing wind with its chapel and its long fine sand beach is one of the most pleasant anchorages of the Cyclades.
- On Monday: Sifnos/Serifos, 20 miles (4 hours of navigation). Livadhi and it long beach dominated by one of the most beautiful villages of the Cyclades.
- On Tuesday: Serifos/Kithnos, 25 miles (5 hours of navigation). Wild anchorages and forgotten creeks.
- On Wednesday: Kithnos/Hydra, 45 miles (8 hours of navigation). Old harbors of privateers builds in a natural handle.
- On Thursday: Hydra / Poros, 15 miles (3 hours of navigation). Green and quiet island close to the Peloponnese.
- On Friday: Poros / Athens, 30 miles (6 hours of navigation). Gone back by the golf Saronique and around midday wild anchorage to the South of Egine, last bathing before Athens.
- On Saturday: Cleaning ; landing around 10 am.